Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to use a whole tablet to clean my gumshield?
Yes. Clean’ners are designed to form an effective cleaning solution when dissolved from one whole tablet. Any less means the concentration of the cleaning agents is not high enough to be fully effective.
2. Can I use a denture cleaning product instead of Clean'ners to clean my gumshield?
No. Denture cleaning products are not approved for use on Gumshields, and may cause them damage. Only ever use specially formulated products like Clean'ners on your gumshield.
3. Can I use mouthwash instead of Clean'ners to clean my gum shield?
No, in fact manufacturers do not recommend the use of mouthwash on their products as they cannot guarantee that it will not damage them so only ever use specially formulated products like Clean'ners on your gumshield.
4. Can I just use luke warm water to clean my gum shield and kill bacteria?
No. Luke warm water will not kill the bacteria on your gumshield. Clean'ners are especially formulated to clean your gumshield and kill the bacteria that will be present after each time you wear it.
5. What happens if I use water above 40 C?
It will cause deformation and should never be used to clean a gumshield.